Free Trial Downloads > KingFriends FlickrSpider
Kingzm products are available here for download in Feature-limited Free Trial versions. You can freely download and install these versions on your computer for evaluation. Learn more...
Bulk download flickr website photos by only a few clicks.
You can download photos without register flickr account.
Support widely OS
OS support include: WinXP/Win7/Win8 and 32bit or 64bit.
KingFriens products are available here for download in Feature-limited free trial versions.
You can freely download and install these versions on your computer for
evaluation. This method allows you to try our products before you
purchase them. You can evaluate a program during an unlimited time period after the installation without any cost or obligation.
Payment is required if you wish to using all of functions. To get full version, you need purchase license. You will receive a license to update trial version to the fully versions by automatic email.
After you buy license ,you need to enter license to software.
All our free trial programs have a fully Windows compliant uninstall procedure. It means that if you want to remove a previously installed program, you can do it easily using the built-in procedure.
Downloading the install file
• Choose the program, the source and the file format you want to download (see above).
• Note the name of the file and its size in byte.
• A dialog bow opens and asks you if you want to run or save the file. Click on Save button.
• In a second window, choose a directory to save the file. Then click OK.
The download begins. Please be patient and wait until the end of the
process. If the download is interrupted, the downloaded file is
corrupted. See below how to proceed ("If the downloaded file is
• When done, check that the file size is correct (see files sizes in bytes).
Installing the program
• Using your browser select the previously chosen directory.
• Select zip file package, uncompress it to a temporary folder and launch the install file.
• Follow the instructions.
If the downloaded file is corrupted...
the internet connection has been terminated before the end of the
download (size does not match) or if the download procedure returned
damaged data (it may happen during a connection) then the install
procedure will fail returning an error message.
• Delete the downloaded file from your hard drive. Then try to download the file from the same source.
• If it fails again, try use GetRight.
• From Windows desktop, choose Start/Settings/Control Panel.
• Control Panel window opens. Double-click on the Add/Remove Programs icon.
• A dialog box opens showing a list of previously installed program. Select the program you want to uninstall then choose Remove.
• Follow the instructions.